Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Mother's day special

I made these cards for the mother's day.........
Some made for challenges....but all are mother's day cards.


I used white & pink embossed cards as the 1st layer to this Rocking Card.
Then added a stamped image as the topper.
And made 3 paper roses using scallop edge scissor.
Then added a pink bow with a flower stone & a sentiment with edge design







About the this one I used a stamped butterfly as the topper with the wings cut out.
Then added a braided ribbon for the left side corner and a sentiment on it.
Again made paper roses using scallop edge scissor.

At last added 3 gemstones to the right hand top corner.





                                                                     

 I made this one for the sketch challenge in Splitcoast Stamper.

I added an embossed card for the 1st layer.
Then a yellow flower made as a zigzag.
I cut out 3 flowers from a shiny origami papers in 3 colors as the challenge asked to make them in different colors.
Then added the sentiment on the yellow flower.

As you can see I used a paper lace for the under....the 2nd layer.

No comments:

Post a Comment